menu search
brightness_auto

Recent questions without answers

How can I solve: the app can't download from play store and says pending?
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
Which type of change—political, social, or economic—faced the most challenges? Why were Southerners against this type of change? Support your view with two specific pieces of evidence from the lesson.
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
Two circles are concentric if they have the same center. On a coordinate plane, a circle has center (4, 6) and has a radius of 2 units. Which equation represents a circle that is concentric with the circle shown but has a radius that is twice as large? (x – 4)2 + (y – 6)2 = 4 (x – 4)2 + (y – 6)2 = 16 (x – 6)2 + (y – 4)2 = 16 (x – 6)2 + (y – 4)2 = 4
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
The height in feet of a baseball can be modeled by the function y = −16t2 + 64t, where t is the time in seconds after the ball is hit. Find the baseball's maximum height and the time it takes to reach this height. Then find how long the baseball is in the air.
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
How do I hide my Facebook posts that are posted before a certain date from a list without doing that manually (post by post)?
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
What is the root cause of the war between Russia and Ukraine?
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
What is Good Friday and why Ethiopian love it?
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
እንኳን የጌታችን የመድኃኒታችን የኢየሱስ ክርስቶስ የስቅለት በዓል በሰላም አደረሳችሁ
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
When hydrogen is attached to the more highly electronegative oxygen atom in a water molecule, A. the hydrogen atom becomes partially negative B. the electronegative atom becomes strongly positive O C. the oxygen atom becomes partially negative O D. the hydrogen atom becomes partially positive
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
Archie is looking for a design methodology that would allow him to release his app in chunks rather than all at once. But he still favors the traditional waterfall model. What model would best fit his needs? a waterfall b agile c rapid prototyping d spiral ​
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
rectangle and a parallelogram have the same base and the same height. Use the drop‐down menu to compare the areas of the two figures. The area of the rectangle is. (((((Here is were AB OR D GOES , so the answer goes here)))) the area of the parallelogram. Options. A:equal to B:Greater than C:Less than
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
A house has an electric heating system that consists of a 300-W fan and an electric resistance heating element placed in a duct. Air flows steadily through the duct at a rate of 0. 66 kg/s and experiences a temperature rise of 7°C. The rate of heat loss from the air in the duct is estimated to be 300 W. Determine the power rating of the electric resistance heating element. The constant pressure specific heat of air at room temperature is cp = 1. 005 kJ/kg·K
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
Juan and Matthew each have gardens. Juan's garden is 16 feet long and 12 feet wide. Matthew's garden is 18 feet long and 21 feet wide. Area is found by multiplying length and width. What is the total area of the two gardens?
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
Who is the most popular and famous singer in Ethiopia?
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
The table show the value of a car as it relates to its age. A 2-column table with 5 rows. The first column is labeled age (years) with entries 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. The second column is labeled value (dollar sign) with entries 20,000; 18,000; 16,200; 14,580; 13,122. Which statements describe the value of the car as a function of x, its age in years? Check all that apply. The relationship is quadratic. The relationship is exponential. The domain is {x | x < 0}. The range is {V | 0 V 20,000}. The value, V, is represented by the equation V = 20,000(0.9)x.
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
What is the Difference Between a Sponsored Post and a Paid Ad?
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
Consider a chocolate manufacturing company that can produces two types of chocolate - A and B. Both the chocolates require Milk and Choco only. To manufacture each unit of A and B, the following quantities are required: • Each unit of A requires 1 unit of Milk and 2 units of Choco Each unit of B requires 2 unit of Milk and 1 units of Choco Currently, the milk price is 1$/unit and the choco price is 1$/unit. We can sell chocolate A for 10$ and Chocolate B for 8$. Assume we are planning for the next two years. The milk prices may go up 20% by probability of 40% and may go down 10% by probability of 60%. The choco prices may go up 30% by probability of 50% and may go down 20% by probability of 50%. The current demand for A is 1000 units per year. The demand is assumed to stay fix. We have limited budget. Lets calculate the profit we may get from producing any of these chocolates to decide about best option for the next two years (decide about to produce A or B?). The discount rate is k=0.1. Hint: assume we have period 0, 1, 2.
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
If you have someone’s IP address, how do you hack their phone and read their SMS?
thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
can i totally escape from being traced by admin using remote desktop connection?
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
Question #3 This void (*anjula[])(int, float) is: A pointer to a function that takes an int and a float as parameters and returns nothing A pointer to a function that takes an array of int and float as a parameter and returns nothing A pointer to a function that takes an int and a float as parameters and returns an empty array An array of pointers to functions that take an int and a float as parameters and returns nothing A pointer to an array of functions that take an int and a float as parameters and returns nothing Question #4 What does a pointer to a function point to (check all correct answers if there is more than one)? data code The first character of the name of the function The first byte of code of the function
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike
0 answers
eForumAfrica, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Find the answer to your question, help others by answering their questions.

702 questions

631 answers

25 comments

2.5k users

...